1. Bosch eXtra is an exclusive loyalty program reserved for certain of our customers. Membership in the program is optional and primarily by invitation only. Robert Bosch Middle East FZE (“Bosch”) reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse enrollment of any customer.
2. By participating in the Bosch eXtra program, every member accepts all of the terms and conditions mentioned herein and agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of the program
3. Public and government bodies including fleet owners are not eligible to participate in this program.
4. Membership in Bosch eXtra program, once approved by Robert Bosch Middle East, shall be in the name of the member as per the name registered on its trade license. Multiple memberships for the same trade license or enrollment of individual names (other than as listed on the trade license) are not permitted. Membership is non-transferrable
5. Members redeeming points should allow for 3 to 4 weeks to receive the redeemed reward
6. Points validity is two (2) years. Not redeemed points, after two (2) years period, will expire. In case of non-availability of a particular reward, Bosch and its authorized local dealer/dealers reserve the right to offer a similar choice of an equivalent value. Points or rewards may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash
7. Any guarantee or warranty of the gifts mentioned in the program is the sole responsibility of the respective manufacturers only.
8. Any guarantee or warranty concerning the rewards (if at all) is the sole responsibility of the respective manufacturer. Bosch and its authorized local dealer/dealers offer no warranty whatsoever and accept no liability in respect of the reward
9. Bosch and its authorized local dealer/dealers in your country will not be responsible or liable for any consequential loss or damage or any injury that a member may suffer as a result of participation in the program and/or in connection with redemption and/or use of the reward
10. Bosch at its sole discretion reserves the right to terminate a membership if a member is deemed to have breached any of the terms and conditions of the program. A member whose membership is terminated will forfeit all points in their account
11. The term “Bosch eXtra” is a loyalty program which is owned and managed by Robert Bosch GmbH and its subsidiary company Bosch. All right, title, and interest in the name and logo “Bosch eXtra” and the loyalty program shall be for Robert Bosch GmbH and its subsidiary companies. Any other use of the name, logo, or program is strictly prohibited
12. Bosch will collect, use and disclose member’s personal information in accordance with Bosch’s Data Protection Policy. By applying for the program, registering as a member, or participation in the program, each participant agrees and acknowledge to such collection, processing, use, and disclosure of their personal data.
13. For more information on membership, the point system, and award redemption please refer to “About the Program” and program FAQ pages
14. The decision of Bosch with respect to all matters connected with Bosch eXtra will be final, binding, and non-contestable